Thursday 22 August 2019

I love being in the garden, how about you?



I like the feel of the morning dew on my hands and the dirt (although not very pretty) in my fingernails and toes. I love how gardening makes me feel; at peace…one with everything around me. Still, there are accidents that I have to tend to so, here’s the scoop on homeopathic remedies for the gardener’s accidents…
Arnica: soft tissue injuries that will help speed up healing.
Ledum: for puncture wounds (including insect bites) that are pale and cool to the touch.
Hypericum: injuries with shooting pains (especially on the fingers).
Staphysagria: for cutting pains (including cuts from tools).
Colocynthis: spasms in the low back
Ruta: aching tendons especially in the wrist (from overuse).
Rhus-tox: overexertion causing pain the next day and slow to move around at first, better continued motion.
Bryonia: pains in the body that make one want to stop moving! .
.
@homeopathy_school_in_toronto .
.
.
Repost if you feel his can help someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.